A rose is not just a flower. It is a symbol of true love. It shows that true love never ends. Happy Rose Day! February is here and as the month approaches, the frenzy of Valentine’s Day envelops the air. Rose Day is celebrated on February 7 every year. The whole week is a celebration of love, so it goes to reason that we have roses – the symbol of love . It is celebrated by gifting roses to your loved ones to tell them how much you love and appreciate them.
1. Red Rose for Symbol of Love.
2. Yellow for friendship .
3. White rose stands for innocence and Peace.
4. Pink roses stands for grace and to express admiration.
5. Orange Colour Rose signify passion and energy.
6. Purple roses signify love at first sight.
7. Peach roses also symbolise sincerity.