1/2 cup Green peas
1 cup Paneer cubes
2 Onions (chopped finely)
2 Tomatoes (chipped finely)
1 tsp Red chilly powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
1 tsp Cumin seeds
Coriander leaves (chopped)
- Heat enough oil and fry the paneer cubes until they turns golden brown, keep aside.
- Add again some oil to the same pan, let crack the cumin seeds, add chopped onions, saute until the onions turns translucent,
- Add the chopped tomato pieces and cook until they turns mushy.
- Now add the green peas with red chilly powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and enough salt everything on sim gas.
- lastly add the fried paneer cubes and coriander leaves, toss gently until the masala gets well mixed, cook everything on sim for 5 minutes and put off the burner.
- Take a bread Slice Heat few drops of oil, drop a bread slice, top it with enough matar paneer, close it with an another bread slice.
- Cook both side at sim until the bread turns brown.
- Serve warm with Green Chutney or Ketchup.